Subsidy Information for Professional Childcare Services

If you require financial assistance for professional childcare services such as ours, you can apply to the Government of Alberta for financial aid. To apply for assistance, you will need to provide the following information:

Official Documents

A completed application form

A copy of identification (including full name and birthdate) for each applicant and any dependents under 18

Proof of Financial Need

A confirmation of employment, a job offer letter, or a month of recent pay stubs (including company name, work hours, pay rate, and start date)
For students: a letter of acceptance from your school, your current timetable, or proof of registration

Please visit the Government of Alberta website or call the subsidy office at 1-877-644-9992 for more information. Crystalridge Learning Centre is happy to help you in any way if you need assistance with the subsidy documents. However, we are not responsible for your subsidy approval or extension.

Created by

Legal notice